Skip to the content
- Mulitrack-recording of Diablo Blvd @ Graspop Metal Meeting with Panda Productions.
- The Jazz Factor demo-recording in a cosy café in Lier. Atmospheric and live!
- Boys Of BASF living room recordings turned out very nice. I must’ve heard the songs at least a billion gazillion times by now and I still think they’re funny.
- Some cool gear additions: Audient ASP008, Line Audio OMP and a bantam patch (= not too shabby for a mobile rack) to make the entire rack as flexible as possible
- Live-stuff: mixing Big Band Lier, SAMWD Motown-band, Crowdwarfest, PA-rehearsal Set Things Right, Antwerp Metal Fest preselections…