Some more new recordings (Tessy Ray’s Bell) added to the Portfolio as well! This is a 10-song demo we recorded in their rehearsal attic. Considering the amount of time we had and the far-from-ideal acoustics, it turned out pretty fine!
- Mulitrack-recording of Diablo Blvd @ Graspop Metal Meeting with Panda Productions.
- The Jazz Factor demo-recording in a cosy café in Lier. Atmospheric and live!
- Boys Of BASF living room recordings turned out very nice. I must’ve heard the songs at least a billion gazillion times by now and I still think they’re funny.
- Some cool gear additions: Audient ASP008, Line Audio OMP and a bantam patch (= not too shabby for a mobile rack) to make the entire rack as flexible as possible
- Live-stuff: mixing Big Band Lier, SAMWD Motown-band, Crowdwarfest, PA-rehearsal Set Things Right, Antwerp Metal Fest preselections…
Finally, found some time to finish the website for my recording activities. Feel free to stroll around and take a listen! Currently recording Psychonaut‘s sludge goodness, always on the lookout for new projects though. Get in touch to make some music!